(as of Mar 20,2019 05:48:00 UTC – Details)
How to Wear it
1. This warm jacket is padded with an innovative material that’s as warm as down and super light.
2. It features a compact silhouette for a feminine look, and it’s thin and lightweight enough to wear under another layer.
3. Zip closure, hood and a raglan-sleeve design combine to create sporty style.
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO OUR SIZE CHART
Size Chest Shoulder Length Sleeve
S 40.16″ 16.73″ 33.27″ 24.41″
M 42.52″ 17.32″ 33.86″ 25.00″
L 44.88″ 17.91″ 34.25″ 25.59″
XL 48.03″ 18.90″ 34.45″ 25.98″
2XL 51.97″ 20.12″ 34.65″ 26.38″
1. Hand wash: Soak your down jacket for up to 60 minutes. Use a down-specific soap or detergent, no fabric softener. Squeeze out excess water gently, don’t wing, shake gently, as wet down is heavy enough to damage fabric.
2. Drying: Allow down-jacket to drip-dry before tumble-dry thoroughly on low heat until you cann’t feel any clumps of down. Excessive heat might damage down oils.
3. Storage: Ensure your down jacket is dry before using or storing. Don’t store your jacket in a stuff sac.
Lightweight & Warm ultra light material; Become puffy around 2 hours after come out of the bag and be shaken
Attached hood, zip opening, side pockets(no zipper), great for keeping hands warm
Water-repellent coating; Stretchy tap inside the cuffs and hem, good for wind protection
Hand wash cold & dry cleaning. Packs down compactly into an included pouch for easy carrying, suitable for tourists
Bases on our customers’ product reviews, we have made some improvements on our down coats in the 2018 model, added the draw string inside the jacket that stops air from getting inside and slim fit. Please read the SIZE CHART we provide in the description